My Photo
Name:
Location: bombay, India

Son of a soldier, I was born in Sultanganj in Bhagalpur district, Bihar. My childhood days were spent in an earthy rural life. I was deeply inspired by the rich folk culture of Buddha’s own land, Bihar. Right from the beginning, I Grew up with real images of Melas, Ramleelas, Bahuripiyas, incredible rituals, strong religious milieu and the vibrant Mithila Art. Natural calamities like flood and drought gifted unforgettable images. Changing seasons of rural life on the bank of river Ganga matured into a sense of poetry and language. Wonder years passed chasing steam trains that passed through the fields of my native village. Listening to radio programs made for defense personals was my only window to the outside world. With such a treasure of inspirational experiences a story teller evolved. I am a practicing film maker in Bombay today.

Monday, August 14, 2006

jhaji congratulations !!!

jhajji congratulations for second film's d.v.d cover.cheers!!!
http://stringsmovie.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

any dvd release date known? 'cause eros only lists as releasing soon. your blogs makes me want to buy and see this movie.
greetings from germany

11:04 AM  
Blogger babasko said...

I´ll second Michaels question. :-)

I already read the occational news aobut strings on various newssites and now finding your blogs (trough michael and beth) makes me even more curious.

regards from austria

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home