My Photo
Name:
Location: bombay, India

Son of a soldier, I was born in Sultanganj in Bhagalpur district, Bihar. My childhood days were spent in an earthy rural life. I was deeply inspired by the rich folk culture of Buddha’s own land, Bihar. Right from the beginning, I Grew up with real images of Melas, Ramleelas, Bahuripiyas, incredible rituals, strong religious milieu and the vibrant Mithila Art. Natural calamities like flood and drought gifted unforgettable images. Changing seasons of rural life on the bank of river Ganga matured into a sense of poetry and language. Wonder years passed chasing steam trains that passed through the fields of my native village. Listening to radio programs made for defense personals was my only window to the outside world. With such a treasure of inspirational experiences a story teller evolved. I am a practicing film maker in Bombay today.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Hello Bombay bloggers !!!



1. As the invite says, we need for you to confirm your attendance to us via email.

2. You can come if you’re a veteran blogger / a new blogger / a blog reader / a blog commentator / a blog stalker (though we will kill you) or just a friend of a blogger (though I know most of us have few of these).

3. Entrance is @ Rs. 150/- per head and covers the entrées and NOT booze.

and last and most importantly…..

4. DO SPREAD THE WORD.

Believe me, this is going to be one heck of a meet you don’t wanna miss.

I am looking forward to this meet,it will be my first such meet.I read this invite here , here and here

All are invited.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damit. a little bit far for me and my car, i suppose ;)

we missed you at vienna, my dear friend. wish you a good time at this event, my thoughts are with you then.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Sudeep said...

this is not about the meet -- a comment on the blog. it looks too crowded. (i came here for the first time today).

i would miss the bloggers meet in bombay. i miss bombay!

10:17 PM  
Blogger Reeta Skeeter said...

cool! besties! i am yet to attend a blogger meet :|

10:06 PM  
Blogger Movie Mazaa said...

jhaji!
such a long time...
how have ya been???
:)

5:47 AM  
Blogger Jobove - Reus said...

We have happened passed awhile entertained in your blog, congratulations
Regards from Reus Catalunya (SP)

9:41 AM  
Blogger Movie Mazaa said...

This is to let you know that my blog address has changed to http://moviezmazaa.blogspot.com/

Hope you are doing good!!

8:08 PM  
Blogger दिनेश श्रीनेत said...

Hello, how r u,
Bahut din hue aap se koi baat nahin hui, Lucknow men akar apni hi unjhano men phansa raha. han is beech cinema par ek blog jaroor banaya hai. Dekhen aur kuch likhen bhi, link hai
www.indianbioscope.blogspot.com

Dinesh Shrinet

12:59 PM  
Blogger इरफ़ान said...

कैसे हो भाई?
इरफ़ान
www.tooteehueebikhreehuee.blogspot.com

6:57 AM  
Blogger Pooja said...

Rs. 150 for bloggers to meet up? What happened to good old "meet over coffee & chat"

Since I am not in Bombay may be I should shut up now :-)

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home