My Photo
Name:
Location: bombay, India

Son of a soldier, I was born in Sultanganj in Bhagalpur district, Bihar. My childhood days were spent in an earthy rural life. I was deeply inspired by the rich folk culture of Buddha’s own land, Bihar. Right from the beginning, I Grew up with real images of Melas, Ramleelas, Bahuripiyas, incredible rituals, strong religious milieu and the vibrant Mithila Art. Natural calamities like flood and drought gifted unforgettable images. Changing seasons of rural life on the bank of river Ganga matured into a sense of poetry and language. Wonder years passed chasing steam trains that passed through the fields of my native village. Listening to radio programs made for defense personals was my only window to the outside world. With such a treasure of inspirational experiences a story teller evolved. I am a practicing film maker in Bombay today.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

HAPPY HOLI

Happy Holi to all from india.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated Holi wishes to you too , jhaji :-)

Hope you had a fun filled and colourful holi in India - we had lots of fun here in NZ :-)

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a collection of Holi clips which I collected when visited India last time...

Joey, CEO, TMA

http://www.themusicage.com

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home